Request phone support from Workplace
Only system admins and other admins with relevant permissions can contact Workplace Support. They can do this for their own issues or on behalf of Workplace users without admin permissions. Users without admin permissions can still report a bug.
When you submit a ticket to Workplace Support, you can request phone support for all topics except Billing, Apps and Integrations, Safety Center and Developer Program.
By requesting phone support, you agree to receive support calls to the phone number you provide. You also agree that the phone number you provide may be shared with Twilio in order to start the phone call.
Request phone support
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click Contact Support at the bottom of the Admin Panel menu.
- Click Ask a question.
- Select the topic of your question.
- Fill in at least all required parts of the form and click the toggle next to Request phone support to turn it on.
- Select your country and enter your phone number.
- You can also choose whether to click the toggle next to Authorize recording to turn it on. By doing this, you agree to allow the customer support team to voice record and transcribe the phone call for record-keeping, training and quality assurance practices.
- Click Confirm when you have completed the form.
Note: You will not be able to contact support agents directly. Support agents will call from a random number.