How do I set rules of conduct for my Workplace community?
System admins can create and share a set of Workplace rules with their coworkers. Sharing rules for using Workplace can help to keep your community safe and encourage respectful communication.
To set your organization's Workplace Rules:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Workplace Rules, under Terms of Service.
- Click Add.
- Give your rules a title.
- Your list of rules will start out with one blank entry by default. Click next to an existing rule to edit or delete it.
- Click Add a new rule to add new rules to your list.
- Choose whether your rules should be shown to users when reporting content.
- When you are done, click Update to make the rules available for users to see in Quick Help .
Coworkers will be able to access your rules via the Quick Help icon in the bottom left of Workplace. If you chose to show the rules when users are reporting content, they will also be available to view there.
Once published, you will be able to share your Workplace rules using this link: https://work.workplace.com/work/workplace_rules