Export Workplace support tickets to CSV format
This article is only applicable to system admins and other admins with relevant permissions.To export your organization’s Workplace support tickets to CSV format:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click Contact Support at the bottom of the Admin Panel menu.
- Click Export.
- Before doing this, you can click Add filter to customize the exported list of tickets.
Column titles in the CSV file
The downloaded CSV is organized by columns:
- Question ID: ticket number.
- Title: title of the ticket.
- Description: subject of the ticket.
- Creator ID: ID of the person who submitted the ticket.
- Creator: name of the person who submitted the ticket.
- Topic: category of the ticket issue.
- Priority: priority that was submitted when the ticket was created.
- Status: ticket status at time of export.
- Created: date the ticket was submitted.
- Modified on: date the ticket was modified at time of export.
- Escalated: ticket escalated or not.