How do I add a frame to my profile picture on Workplace?
You can add a frame to your profile picture on Workplace to express support and feel more connected.
Add a frame to your profile picture from your computer
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left of Workplace.
- Select View Profile.
- You can also access your profile here.
- Hover over your profile picture and click Update.
- Select Add Frame and pick your frame.
- Select the length of time you'd like the frame to be up and click Use as Profile Picture.
Admins can enable or disable this feature for their entire Workplace (not for specific users) by contacting support. Admins cannot apply frames to users - the users have to apply the frame themselves.
When you no longer want the profile frame, you can switch to a different profile picture without the frame.